We are having our first general meeting Tuesday, March 29 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM in Giedt 1001. We hope to see all of your lovely faces there.
In case you missed it, The Cal Berkeley Pre-Vet Club (PVC) came to visit us this past Saturday, March 26. PVC & PSSD toured UC Davis VMTH and had a radiology and microscope workshop. Here is a cute photo of PSSD and PVC from Saturday:
Announcements March 28 - April 3
• Mercer Clinic is having its quarterly orientation on Thursday, March 31 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM in Giedt 1001. Completion of orientation is mandatory before attending monthly clinics. What is Mercer? Mercer Veterinary Clinic is a monthly clinic run by vet students at UCD to provide veterinary care to the pets of the Sacramento homeless community. As undergraduates, we assist the vet students as "technicians" while they perform the exams. No resume or handling experience required.
• FAP 195 is a forum that focuses on health care for populations who have economic or physical difficulty receiving adequate health care, socio-cultural persepctives impacting the health of California’s undeserved populations and to make students familiar with health care needs, demographics and epidemiological characteristics of the population groups. See below for CRN details.
• Want to be paid for raising your GPA? The CollegeBetter pool for Spring Quarter 2016 is now OPEN until April 8 at 11:00 PM. Visit the website for more information.
• Here are some animal related job opportunities. Make sure to use Aggie Job Link.
• Register for UC Davis' Pre-Health Conference! Early registration is only $15 for UCD students.
Pre-vet Calendar March 28 - APril 3
• PSSD is having its first general meeting for Spring 2016 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM in Giedt 1001. SO COME.
• Mercer Clinic is having a fundraiser at Teabo from 6:00 PM to 12:00 AM. You must show a flyer. Flyers are located on Mercer's Facebook event.
Thursday, March 31
• Mercer Clinic is having its quarterly orientation on from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM in Giedt 1001. You MUST attend orientation in order to attend monthly clinics.
Saturday, April 2
• The Good Scoop is opening its doors from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Sample ice cream, ice cream sandwiches (and more!) while enjoying music. For more information, go to The Good Scoop's Facebook event.